Heat's history of bouncing back
You wouldn't like the Miami Heat when they're angry. Opponents sure don't.
The Heat used a 33-5 run during the second half of Sunday's Game 2 of the NBA Finals to blow out the San Antonio Spurs 103-84 and even the series at one win apiece heading to San Antonio. Sunday's game added to the mounting pile of evidence that mild-mannered Miami transforms into a more dangerous team when threatened. Let's take a look.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- Jordan rules: 'Cool' with No. 23 for LeBron
- Sources: Agents protesting NBPA head vote
- Sources: Wolves eye PF Young if Love dealt
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2013 NBA FINALS
- The Highland Mint Miami Heat LeBron James Gold Coin Photo Mint