Predicting Pacers-Heat East finals
Originally Published: May 20, 2013By Kevin Pelton | ESPN Insider
Having won eight of their first nine games in the 2013 postseason, the Miami Heat will see the level of competition ramp up quickly against the Indiana Pacers in the Eastern Conference finals. Not only did the Pacers win the season series 2-1, they proved their defensive mettle in upsetting the New York Knicks 4-2 to reach the conference finals. Now, a confident squad hopes to surprise the Heat -- and everyone outside Indiana.
When Miami has the ball
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Rivers: 'It's going to be hard' facing Celtics
- Newly added Jackson will be active for Clips
- 76ers' Carter-Williams out with knee infection
- Williams returns, powers Nets past Celtics
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA Playoffs On ESPN.com
- adidas Youth Indiana Pacers George Hill #3 Game Time Navy T-Shirt