Lessons of Russ-less Thunder
As the Oklahoma City Thunder prepare for a must-win Game 5 tonight at Chesapeake Arena -- and face the daunting prospect of needing to beat the Memphis Grizzlies three consecutive times to win this series -- the impact of losing Russell Westbrook to season-ending surgery to repair a torn meniscus has become obvious. Let's take a look at what we've learned from a Thunder playoff run that appears headed for a premature conclusion.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers' George: Ready to live up to pressure
- NBA putting its social media handle on ball
- Ginobili has stress fracture, to skip World Cup
- Bosh on leaving Heat: 'It was close'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA Playoffs On ESPN.com
- Brian Windhorst retweeted