Heat-Bulls, Spurs-Warriors picks
For better or worse, tonight's pair of Game 1s will serve as the latest referendum on the question of whether long layoffs produce "rest" or "rust." Neither the Miami Heat nor the San Antonio Spurs have played since Sunday, April 28 after sweeping their first-round series. While they were waiting, the Golden State Warriors needed six games to dispatch of the Denver Nuggets last Thursday, and the Chicago Bulls were the last team into the conference semifinals, winning Saturday night's Game 7 against the Nets in Brooklyn.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Rivers: 'It's going to be hard' facing Celtics
- Newly added Jackson will be active for Clips
- 76ers' Carter-Williams out with knee infection
- Williams returns, powers Nets past Celtics
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA Playoffs On ESPN.com
- adidas Youth Chicago Bulls "D-Rose" #1 Black Gametime T-Shirt