Can Rockets, Celtics make history?
Updated: May 2, 2013, 3:35 PM ETBy Tom Haberstroh | ESPN Insider
- Are we about to watch history? You've probably heard by now that no NBA team has ever come back to win a series after trailing 3-0 in the postseason in 103 tries. But that statement might not hold true this time next week, as the Houston Rockets and Boston Celtics both have reversed momentum in their respective series, forcing a Game 6 on their home floors with huge wins Wednesday night.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
- Rockets turn on burners in 3rd, rout Pacers
- Sources: Lakers not ready to fire D'Antoni
- Noah, Anthony decline to discuss 'gossip'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tervis Houston Rockets 16 oz Logo Tumbler
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com