Thunder's changes boost chances
OKC shows how it can succeed against the Spurs (PER Diem: June 1, 2012)
Updated: June 2, 2012, 1:12 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Layne Murdoch/Getty ImagesNow they're rolling: Scott Brooks and the Thunder made some key adjustments in their Game 3 win.The Oklahoma City Thunder made a ton of adjustments to win Game 3, but the best one may have been done unwittingly -- and it nearly doubled their chances of winning.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
- Lakers' Blake (elbow) out at least 6 weeks
- Knicks lose Felton (hamstring) for 2-3 weeks
- Sources: Raptors working on Lowry to Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Finals
- 5th & Ocean Women's Oklahoma City Thunder White V-Neck T-Shirt