Will playoff history be made?
Several teams have the chance to erase a 3-1 deficit. (PER Diem: May 9, 2012)
Updated: May 9, 2012, 3:10 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Ready to see history made?
Only eight teams in NBA history have come back from a 3-1 deficit in a best-of-seven series, but there's a good chance the ninth such case will happen this weekend, and perhaps the 10th and 11th as well.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe 'sore' but eyeing return in September
- 3 Hawks make ASG; Cousins, Lillard left out
- Lakers survive Bulls in 2OT to halt 9-game skid
- Pau met with standing ovation in L.A. return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Finals
- Brian Windhorst retweeted