Predicting every playoff round
Here's how every series of the playoffs goes down (PER Diem: April 27, 2012)
Updated: April 27, 2012, 5:24 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Getty ImagesHow far will Kobe's Lakers go? Will Dirk's Mavs repeat as champs? Can Melo's Knicks upset the Heat?We can look backward, but we can't see forward. And that's sometimes the problem when it comes to projecting the playoffs -- we're looking for the teams that are peaking in April, because that's what we've just seen, when what is far more important is who will be peaking in May and June.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Sources: Wolves put Brewer back on block
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.