Predicting every playoff round
Here's how every series of the playoffs goes down (PER Diem: April 27, 2012)
Updated: April 27, 2012, 5:24 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Getty ImagesHow far will Kobe's Lakers go? Will Dirk's Mavs repeat as champs? Can Melo's Knicks upset the Heat?We can look backward, but we can't see forward. And that's sometimes the problem when it comes to projecting the playoffs -- we're looking for the teams that are peaking in April, because that's what we've just seen, when what is far more important is who will be peaking in May and June.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- KG pulls a Stephenson, blows in West's ear
- Melo out at Portland with lingering sore knee
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.