Hit Heat? C's have better options
How the Celtics can compete better in Game 2 (PER Diem: May 30, 2012)
Updated: May 30, 2012, 11:09 AM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Issac Baldizon/NBAE/Getty ImagesDo the Celtics have a chance in Game 2? Yes, Paul Pierce and Rajon Rondo must look to the corner!I'm sensing a huge divergence between perception and reality in the aftermath of Miami's Game 1 win over Boston.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe: Debut not really as 'bad as I thought'
- Kings get 'proven scorer' Gay from Raptors
- Report: Kidd used '13-letter word' on Frank
- Williams, Pierce hope to return vs. Celtics
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Finals
- Tervis Boston Celtics 24 oz Colossal Wrap Tumbler