Hit Heat? C's have better options
How the Celtics can compete better in Game 2 (PER Diem: May 30, 2012)
Updated: May 30, 2012, 11:09 AM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Issac Baldizon/NBAE/Getty ImagesDo the Celtics have a chance in Game 2? Yes, Paul Pierce and Rajon Rondo must look to the corner!I'm sensing a huge divergence between perception and reality in the aftermath of Miami's Game 1 win over Boston.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Aldridge's surprise return suits Blazers in win
- Waiters: Not scapegoat for Cavs' early issues
- SVG on Jennings injury: 'Doesn't look good'
- Cuban: Fan vote shows ASG system 'broken'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Finals
- NBA on ESPN retweeted
- Bradford Doolittle retweeted