Whose stock is on the decline?
Who hurt their offseason value in the playoffs? (PER Diem: May 23, 2012)
Updated: May 24, 2012, 8:07 AM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Just as every yin has its yang, every up has its down and every Stephenson has its Pittman, so must every good deed by one team be offset by an equal and opposite negative deed from another.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron calls being patient 'my biggest test'
- Pierce: Rivalry with LeBron 'misunderstood'
- NBPA: Taylor ban excessive, violates CBA
- Clippers jump out fast in dousing of Heat
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Finals
- Kevin Arnovitz retweeted
- Brian Windhorst retweeted