Will playoff history be made?
Several teams have the chance to erase a 3-1 deficit. (PER Diem: May 9, 2012)
Updated: May 9, 2012, 3:10 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Ready to see history made?
Only eight teams in NBA history have come back from a 3-1 deficit in a best-of-seven series, but there's a good chance the ninth such case will happen this weekend, and perhaps the 10th and 11th as well.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo doubtful vs. Thunder with back spasms
- LeBron, Cavs get back to .500 with Wiz rout
- Griz hold off Lakers to extend run, go to 13-2
- Wall: Always going to be rivals with Irving, Rose
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Finals
- Dave McMenamin retweeted
- Israel Gutierrez retweeted