Will playoff history be made?
Several teams have the chance to erase a 3-1 deficit. (PER Diem: May 9, 2012)
Updated: May 9, 2012, 3:10 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Ready to see history made?
Only eight teams in NBA history have come back from a 3-1 deficit in a best-of-seven series, but there's a good chance the ninth such case will happen this weekend, and perhaps the 10th and 11th as well.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant lauds LeBron's move, unsure of own
- Boeheim calls Rose 'most impressive' player
- Lakers greats hail 'right guy' Scott as coach
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Finals
- Israel Gutierrez retweeted
- NBA on ESPN retweeted
- Justin Verrier retweeted