Bulls have edge over Heat ... barely
In an evenly matched series, home-court advantage could be deciding factor
The matchup we've been anticipating has finally materialized, as the top two teams in the TeamRankings.com predictive power ratings meet head-to-head in the Eastern Conference finals.
The winner of the Chicago Bulls-Miami Heat series will be favored in the NBA Finals regardless of the opponent, and have around a 60 percent chance to take home the 2011 NBA championship. In other words, welcome to the NBA Finals, Part 1.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Sterling, Ballmer have 'friendly' talk
- Carter: LeBron wasn't pushed to Cavaliers
- Kings rally late to claim summer-league title
- LeBron kicks off tour of China with pianist
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Miami Heat LeBron James Panoramic Photo Mint