Bulls have edge over Heat ... barely
In an evenly matched series, home-court advantage could be deciding factor
- AP PhotosThe Heat and Bulls are extremely reliant on LeBron James and Derrick Rose, respectively.
The matchup we've been anticipating has finally materialized, as the top two teams in the TeamRankings.com predictive power ratings meet head-to-head in the Eastern Conference finals.
The winner of the Chicago Bulls-Miami Heat series will be favored in the NBA Finals regardless of the opponent, and have around a 60 percent chance to take home the 2011 NBA championship. In other words, welcome to the NBA Finals, Part 1.
To read TeamRankings.com's projection for the Eastern Conference finals, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: 'Looks like' Phil will take Knicks' job
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Lawmaker's 'NBA and crime' tweet draws ire
- Harden scores 41, rallies Rockets for OT win
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index