Which team will win battle of Big Three?
Eastern Conference semifinal preview: Heat vs. Celtics (PER Diem: April 29, 2011)
Updated: April 29, 2011, 12:42 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Mark L. Baer/US PresswireIf Shaquille O'Neal is able to play, the Celtics will have the advantage in the middle against the Heat.
Six months later, here we are. Right back where we started.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- MJ's 'flu game' shoes shatter auction record
- Doc wins in return as Clippers top Celtics
- Knicks blow 23-point lead but pull out win
- Melo: Woodson 'can't worry about' status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2011 NBA FINALS
- adidas Men's Brooklyn Nets Kevin Garnett #2 Gametime Black T-Shirt