Which team will win battle of Big Three?
Eastern Conference semifinal preview: Heat vs. Celtics (PER Diem: April 29, 2011)
Updated: April 29, 2011, 12:42 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Mark L. Baer/US PresswireIf Shaquille O'Neal is able to play, the Celtics will have the advantage in the middle against the Heat.
Six months later, here we are. Right back where we started.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Aldridge's surprise return suits Blazers in win
- Waiters: Not scapegoat for Cavs' early issues
- SVG on Jennings injury: 'Doesn't look good'
- Cuban: Fan vote shows ASG system 'broken'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2011 NBA FINALS
- Bradford Doolittle retweeted
- J.A. Adande retweeted
- Marc Stein retweeted