For Magic to bounce back in Game 2, post feeds to Dwight Howard can't be first option
- Doug Benc/Getty ImagesHoward left Game 1 frustrated by the Celtics' staunch post defense.
As has been the case throughout the playoffs, the Boston Celtics' star in Game 1 wasn't an individual. Rather, it was the Celtics' collective defensive effort that stole the show Sunday, neutralizing their opposition's biggest star yet again, with Dwight Howard becoming their latest victim. As inspiring as Game 1 was, Celtics fans should frame that box score and hang it up now, because in all likelihood it's probably the last time they'll see anything like it for the rest of the series.
To read how the Celtics lured the Magic into playing the wrong way in Game 1, and how the Magic will adjust in Game 2, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Harden scores 41, rallies Rockets for OT win
- Noah, Augustin lead Bulls over Heat in OT
- Meeks erupts for 42 as Lakers stun Thunder
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Houston Rockets Dwight Howard #12 Gametime Alternate Red T-Shirt
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index