Suns' speed may dash Spurs' hopes
Phoenix can take out the Big Fundamental just by keeping up the pace
Heading into the second round of the NBA playoffs, San Antonio Spurs backers may wonder whether the team can keep pace with Steve Nash and the high-octane Phoenix Suns. If so, they could always hang their hat on this inspiring factoid: The Spurs are 21-12 this season when matching up against the 10 fastest teams in the NBA.
If only that line offered any insight to the series ahead.
To read why the Spurs are especially susceptible to Phoenix's up-tempo style, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Felton pleads guilty in gun case, spared jail
- Sources: Mavs close to deal with PG Nelson
- Mavs void Lewis contract due to knee issues
- Clips' 'bid book' shows Ballmer overpaying
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Phoenix Suns Primary Logo White T-Shirt