Should the Cavs be worried?
PER Diem: May 7, 2010
Was it a bad night -- or a bad elbow -- or something more?
After the Cleveland Cavaliers' particularly ghastly loss to the Boston Celtics in Game 2 of the East semifinals Monday night, we suddenly have a lot more questions than we did when the Cavs were winning five of their first six playoff games.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Bulls join Cavs in Love trade push
- Clips CEO: Doc wants out if Sterling stays
- Ex-Baylor star Austin: NBA offered job too
- Sterling sues NBA, wife, others for damages
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NBA Finals On ESPN.com
2010 NBA PLAYOFFS
CONFERENCE FINALS PAGES
- adidas Youth Boston Celtics climalite Practice Kelly Green T-Shirt