PG rankings: Who's No. 1 now?
PER Diem: May 4, 2010
Updated: May 4, 2010, 2:02 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Nathaniel S. Butler/NBAE/Getty ImagesSteve Nash, Deron Williams and other point guards have been flexing their muscles in these playoffs.PHOENIX -- Let the debate begin.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Rivers: 'It's going to be hard' facing Celtics
- 76ers' Carter-Williams out with knee infection
- Williams returns, powers Nets past Celtics
- Clippers sign veteran F Jackson to contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NBA Finals On ESPN.com
2010 NBA PLAYOFFS
CONFERENCE FINALS PAGES
- adidas Men's Chicago Bulls "D-Rose" #1 Black Gametime T-Shirt