Jennings proves himself in playoffs
PER Diem: April 29, 2010
Updated: April 29, 2010, 2:25 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
AP Photo/John BazemoreHe won't win Rookie of the Year, but Brandon Jennings has come alive for Milwaukee this postseason.No, Brandon Jennings won't win NBA Rookie of the Year -- the Sacramento Kings have a news conference scheduled Thursday to announce Tyreke Evans as the winner.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
- Sources: Agents protesting NBPA head vote
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NBA Finals On ESPN.com
2010 NBA PLAYOFFS
CONFERENCE FINALS PAGES
- Tervis Atlanta Hawks 16 oz Logo Tumbler