No. 27: Minnesota Timberwolves
Originally Published: June 18, 2010By John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Rocky Widner/NBAE/Getty ImagesKevin Garnett carried the franchise in 'Sota for more than a decade and remains its only true star.
27. MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES: 36.0 POINTS PER SEASON (1989-2010)
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe, Magic challenge Lakers' management
- Nets withstand Heat in another 1-point win
- Aldridge hurts back in fall; X-rays negative
- Griffin, Clips dump Warriors; streak hits 9
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Hollinger's NBA Franchise Rankings
- adidas Youth Minnesota Timberwolves 3-Stripe Black Track Jacket