No. 28: Charlotte Bobcats
28. CHARLOTTE BOBCATS: 31.70 POINTS PER SEASON (2004-2010)
Playoff wins: 0
Series wins: 0
Best player: Gerald Wallace|
Best coach: Larry Brown
Best team: 2009-10 (44-38, lost in first round)
Intangibles: -10. Not a bad bunch of guys but run on the cheap and looking the part.
Charlotte ranks 28th in our franchise ratings, as the league's newest team has yet to win a playoff game in its six campaigns after replacing the departed Hornets as the Queen City's NBA entry. Its only award winner of any kind was Emeka Okafor, who won rookie of the year in 2005 over Dwight Howard in one of the shakier award votes in recent history.
- Charlotte Bobcats (2004-present)
However, Charlotte had its first All-Star and first playoff appearance in 2010, and the takeover by Michael Jordan from the bumbling ownership of Robert Johnson leaves hope for brighter days ahead.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Aldridge's 38 power Blazers over Thunder
- Faulty generator shelves Spurs-Wolves game
- Kobe rules himself out Friday against Kings
- Melo: 'Laughingstock' Knicks must top Nets