Intel: Sixers and Magic go deep
The Orlando-Philly series is tight because of odd happenings beyond the arc
It figured that 3-point shooting would play a pivotal role in the Orlando Magic-Philadelphia 76ers first-round matchup, what with the Magic having made more 3s than any team during the regular season and no team having shot worse from beyond the arc than the Sixers.
And so it has. Orlando's lopsided advantage from long range is precisely why the sixth-seeded 76ers are threatening to upset the heavily favored Magic.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Rivers: 'It's going to be hard' facing Celtics
- Newly added Jackson will be active for Clips
- Pacers-Heat tilt NBA TV's top watched ever
- 76ers' Carter-Williams out with knee infection
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
MORE ON THE PLAYOFFS
- adidas Women's Philadelphia 76ers Cuffed Pom Knit Hat