Intel: The Hawks' real point
Mike Bibby has been fantastic, but Joe Johnson must spark better ball movement
If the Atlanta Hawks are going to draw even in their first-round series with a win over the Miami Heat on Monday night (and granted, this looks like a better-than-average-size "if," given the way Mr. Dwyane Wade has played the past couple of games), at least two things need to happen: Joe Johnson needs to party like it's 2008 and Mike Bibby needs to keep forgetting the 2008 playoffs ever happened.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
- Lakers' Blake (elbow) out at least 6 weeks
- Knicks lose Felton (hamstring) for 2-3 weeks
- Sources: Raptors working on Lowry to Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
MORE ON THE PLAYOFFS
- adidas Men's Atlanta Hawks Paul Millsap #4 Revolution 30 Replica Navy Basketball Jersey