Paranoid fans in Cleveland and Orlando
Updated: May 27, 2009, 5:12 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
1. One of the amusing sidelights of the Eastern Conference finals is the near-total paranoia we're now seeing from fans on both sides. Orlando fans are utterly convinced that they'll get screwed by the refs at some point because the league wants to see LeBron James in the Finals, and Magic fans are using Tuesday night's foul call with 0.5 seconds left as proof. (Sorry, guys -- it was a foul.)
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Rondo to make Mavs debut; Spurs sit top 4
- Silver on tanking: 'No team is trying to lose'
- Pierce: Wizards need to 'build better habits'
- Sources: Rondo gives Mavs edge with O'Neal