Should Clippers trade No. 1 pick?
Thoughts on Yao to Cleveland in 2010, whether the Clips should trade down and more
Updated: May 26, 2009, 3:38 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
1. Quick note for you Cleveland Cavaliers fans thinking that the team's deal with a Chinese company means Yao Ming is somehow in the bag for 2010: Yao would have to opt out of a final year of his contract, which is valued at $17 million, and there's no way he'll get that kind of money for a single season in the current environment, especially with his injury history.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Hawks' rally halts Blazers, extends streak
- LeBron return sparks Cavs to 9th win in row
- Cousins replaces Kobe on West All-Star team
- Hayward, Jazz hand Warriors 2nd loss in row