No. 21: New Jersey Nets
Originally Published: June 11, 2009By John Hollinger | ESPN.com
AP Photo/Harry HarrisBefore he was a champion with the 76ers, Julius Erving was an ABA legend with the New York Nets.
21. NEW JERSEY NETS: 42.27 POINTS PER SEASON (1967-2009)
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Down 25, Pacers rally to beat Pistons in OT
- Sixers' 20th straight loss ties franchise mark
- Wizards' 4th-quarter rally stuns Nets