Future Power Rankings: Teams 26 to 30
How will your favorite team fare in future seasons? Our experts take a close look
Originally Published: December 15, 2009By Chad Ford and John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Note: This is a new, updated version of the ESPN's Future Power Rankings of NBA teams. The original edition launched on November 10. The Future Power Rankings are ESPN Insider's projection of the on-court success expected for each team during the 2010-11, 2011-12 and 2012-13 seasons.
Consider this a convenient way to see in what direction your favorite team is headed.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden plays spoiler in overtime at Denver
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.