Future Power Rankings: Teams 16-20
How will your favorite team fare in future seasons? Our experts take a close look
Originally Published: December 16, 2010By Chad Ford and John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Note: This is a new, updated version of ESPN's Future Power Rankings of NBA teams. The previous edition ran in early August; the third edition ran on March 2, 2010; the second edition launched on Dec. 15, 2009; and the first edition kicked things off on Nov. 10, 2009. The Future Power Rankings are ESPN Insider's projection of the on-court success expected for each team in the 2011-12, 2012-13 and 2013-14 seasons.
To continue reading about the future projected NBA Power Rankings via John Hollinger and Chad Ford, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Love out for Team USA amid uncertain status
- Sources: Lakers offer coaching job to Scott
- Melo: It was 'always Chicago or New York'
- Report: NBA considering 7-day All-Star break
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Party Animal Atlanta Hawks Applique Banner Flag