Future Power Rankings: Teams 16 to 20
How will your favorite team fare in future seasons? Our experts take a close look
Updated: November 10, 2009, 5:18 AM ETBy Chad Ford and John Hollinger | ESPN.com
The Future Power Rankings are ESPN Insider's projection of the on-court success expected for each team during the 2010-11, 2011-12 and 2012-13 seasons.
Consider this a convenient way to see in what direction your favorite team is headed.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Rivers: 'It's going to be hard' facing Celtics
- Newly added Jackson will be active for Clips
- Pacers-Heat tilt NBA TV's top watched ever
- 76ers' Carter-Williams out with knee infection
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Atlanta Hawks Official 2013 Draft Day Navy Adjustable Hat