Future Power Rankings: Teams 21-25
How will your favorite team fare in future seasons? Our experts take a close look
Originally Published: August 2, 2010By Chad Ford and John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Note: This is a new, updated version of ESPN's Future Power Rankings of NBA teams. The previous edition ran on March 2, 2010, the second edition launched on Dec. 15, 2009, and the first edition on Nov. 10, 2009. The Future Power Rankings are ESPN Insider's projection of the on-court success expected for each team during the 2011-12, 2012-13 and 2013-14 seasons.
To continue reading about the future projected NBA Power Rankings via John Hollinger and Chad Ford, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Jordan rules: 'Cool' with No. 23 for LeBron
- Sources: Wolves eye PF Young if Love dealt
- Poll: LeBron's reputation near pre-Decision level
- Scott not wasting time: Lakers must play D
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Philadelphia 76ers Red Sheen Tote