Future Power Rankings: Teams 16-20
How will your favorite team fare in future seasons? Our experts take a close look
Originally Published: December 16, 2010By Chad Ford and John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Note: This is a new, updated version of ESPN's Future Power Rankings of NBA teams. The previous edition ran in early August; the third edition ran on March 2, 2010; the second edition launched on Dec. 15, 2009; and the first edition kicked things off on Nov. 10, 2009. The Future Power Rankings are ESPN Insider's projection of the on-court success expected for each team in the 2011-12, 2012-13 and 2013-14 seasons.
To continue reading about the future projected NBA Power Rankings via John Hollinger and Chad Ford, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
- Lakers' Blake (elbow) out at least 6 weeks
- Knicks lose Felton (hamstring) for 2-3 weeks
- Sources: Raptors working on Lowry to Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Youth Atlanta Hawks CLIMALITE Practice Navy T-Shirt