Future Power Rankings: Teams 6 to 10
How will your favorite team fare in future seasons? Our experts take a close look
Originally Published: December 15, 2009By Chad Ford and John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Note: This is a new, updated version of the ESPN's Future Power Rankings of NBA teams. The original edition launched on November 10. The Future Power Rankings are ESPN Insider's projection of the on-the-court success expected for each team during the 2010-11, 2011-12 and 2012-13 seasons.
Consider this a convenient way to see in which direction your favorite team is headed.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe: Debut not really as 'bad as I thought'
- Cousins powers Kings to win over Mavericks
- Kings get 'proven scorer' Gay from Raptors
- Griffin leads short-handed Clips by Sixers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Portland Trail Blazers Official 2013 Draft Day Black Adjustable Hat