Future Power Rankings: Teams 1-5
How will your favorite team fare in future seasons? Our experts take a close look
Originally Published: December 16, 2010By Chad Ford and John Hollinger | ESPN.com
ESPN.com IllustrationMiami won't be cooling off any time soon, but they be feeling the heat from a few up-and-comers.Note: This is a new, updated version of ESPN's Future Power Rankings of NBA teams. The previous edition ran in early August; the third edition ran on March 2, 2010; the second edition launched on Dec. 15, 2009; and the first edition kicked things off on Nov. 10, 2009.
To continue reading about the future projected NBA Power Rankings via John Hollinger and Chad Ford, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe fires back at Brown's culture remarks
- Nets' Pierce, Garnett top former coach Rivers
- Aldridge, Blazers outduel Howard, Rockets
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Youth Miami Heat White Hot T-Shirt