Joakim Noah injury offset by schedule
Chicago will miss its talented big man, but an easy slate of games will ease the sting
See, Chicago Bulls fans? It's not as bad as it seems.
Tuesday's 45-point romp over the Philadelphia 76ers, one of the hotter teams in the league, should have washed away many of the concerns left after a loss to one of the NBA's worst teams, the Los Angeles Clippers (who aren't the sorry doormats their record suggests). And, perhaps more importantly, the victory underscores the fact Joakim Noah could not have picked a better time to be sidelined with an injury.
To read why Tom Haberstroh believes the Joakim Noah injury could not have happened at a better time for Chicago and how coach Tom Thibodeau will adjust his team, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- NBPA taps 1st big league female union chief
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Chicago Bulls Joakim Noah #13 Red Gametime T-Shirt