Bucks not living up to hype
The team everyone expected to make the leap this season can't get over the hump
Heading into the season, the Milwaukee Bucks were widely considered to be knocking on the door of the Eastern Conference's upper echelon. Over the summer, an ESPN panel of 93 NBA contributors forecast that the Bucks would win 46 games en route to the sixth seed in the postseason standings.
A lot has changed since then.
To read why the Bucks haven't played to their potential this season, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson to Knicks by end of week
- Westbrook, OKC get best of Beverley, Rockets
- Bynum's return gets Pacers back on track
- Sources: Nets to sign Collins for rest of season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Milwaukee Bucks Brandon Jennings Replica Revolution 30 Green Basketball Jersey