Debate: Most underrated summer move
In an offseason full of big-name acquisitions, which deal didn't get enough credit?
- Getty ImagesBlake gives the Lakers crucial depth, while Randolph could be the next Knicks superstar.
The only thing Ric Bucher and Chris Broussard like to do more than report on the NBA is argue about the NBA. So we decided to combine those two skills for Insider's weekly One-on-One series, in which they'll debate the hottest topics in the Association.
Question: What was the most underrated move of the summer?
To see Broussard's and Bucher's arguments for their respective players, including all the ways Steve Blake could be a difference-make for the Lakers and who Broussard compares Anthony Randolph to, sign up for ESPN Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron ditches mask without medical clearance
- Source: Phil considers Knicks front-office job
- LeBron happy to laud 'good friend' Ilgauskas
- Rodman: No return to North Korea if desired
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index