One-on-One: Young guns
Who should be Rookie of the Year? At least the guys agree it's a guard.
- Getty ImagesJennings has helped the Bucks earn a playoff spot, but Evans' stats are hard to dismiss.
The only thing Ric Bucher and Chris Broussard like to do more than report on the NBA is argue about the NBA. So we decided to combine those two skills in our weekly One-on-One series, in which they'll debate the hottest topics in the Association.
Question: Who's your pick for Rookie of the Year?
To read Chris Broussard's argument for Brandon Jennings and Ric Bucher's argument for Tyreke Evans -- and why neither picks Stephen Curry -- you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Noah, Augustin lead Bulls over Heat in OT
- Meeks erupts for 42 as Lakers stun Thunder
- LeBron ditches mask without medical clearance
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index