Outtakes with Nate Robinson
Talking chemistry, Seattle hoops and blending into a crowd with the Celtics' new guard
This interview appears in the March 22 issue of ESPN The Magazine.
KM: How'd your introduction to Boston go? I read you were sick.
NR: The team was on the road when I got traded. And I was sick only for a day.
KM: Did you take Airborne? Drink a lot of water? What's your go-to method of healing?
NR: I had food poisoning, not the flu. I ate bad seafood the day after the dunk contest.
KM: Guess you can't believe everything you read. I'm not going to trust the press anymore.
To read the rest of Kenny Mayne's interview with Nate Robinson, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- Lakers greats hail 'right guy' Scott as coach
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- NBPA elects 1st big league female union chief
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's New York Knicks Tyson Chandler Replica Revolution 30 Royal Basketball Jersey