Outtakes with Nate Robinson
Talking chemistry, Seattle hoops and blending into a crowd with the Celtics' new guard
This interview appears in the March 22 issue of ESPN The Magazine.
KM: How'd your introduction to Boston go? I read you were sick.
NR: The team was on the road when I got traded. And I was sick only for a day.
KM: Did you take Airborne? Drink a lot of water? What's your go-to method of healing?
NR: I had food poisoning, not the flu. I ate bad seafood the day after the dunk contest.
KM: Guess you can't believe everything you read. I'm not going to trust the press anymore.
To read the rest of Kenny Mayne's interview with Nate Robinson, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson to Knicks by end of week
- Westbrook, OKC get best of Beverley, Rockets
- Bynum's return gets Pacers back on track
- Sources: Nets to sign Collins for rest of season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS New York Knicks Carpet Tiles