One-on-One: The 30-day rule
Our experts debate whether teams like the Cavs are gaining an unfair advantage
The only thing Ric Bucher and Chris Broussard like to do more than report on the NBA is argue about the NBA. So we decided to combine those two skills in our weekly One-on-One series, in which they'll debate the hottest topics in the Association. Today they deal with the 30-day rule, in which a traded player who is subsequently waived can re-sign with his old team after 30 days.
QUESTION: Is the 30-day rule fair?
To see what Bucher and Broussard think of the fairness of the 30-day rule, what will happen with Zydrunas Ilgauskas and how the league could intervene, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Taylor apologizes, will not appeal NBA ban
- LeBron on start: 'I got to do a better job'
- Pelicans' Gordon (shoulder) out indefinitely
- Young returns to Wolves after mom's death
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Exploring 'Black Planet'
- David Shields, author of "Black Planet," talks about the film version.