NBA Offseason Buzz: Warriors
Healthy Ellis looks to get back on track, but an explosive forward might not get to shine
Without the drama of last season, the Warriors would be an enticing dark horse choice to make the playoffs. Offensive talent galore plus Don Nelson equals 45 to 50 wins, easy. But it's hard to imagine Monta Ellis or Anthony Randolph forgetting their disputes with Nelson and/or team president Robert Rowell. Or the rest of the roster dismissing how Al Harrington and Jamal Crawford were handled once they fell out of favor. The Warriors no doubt will be entertaining, but most likely in an oh-no-not-again kind of way.
To see which player is taking off, who is crashing and which name you'll need to know for the 2009-10 season, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant sprains ankle in career-best first half
- It's official: Celtics ship Rondo to Mavericks
- Curry rallies Warriors to win over Thunder
- Carmelo sits, has been advised to rest more
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2009 NBA OFFSEASON BUZZ
Note: For definitions of all of John Hollinger's advanced statistics, click here.
- Adidas Youth Golden State Warriors Stephen Curry Blue Graphic T-shirt