The Bulls are hot as the playoffs near, but does that make them a live underdog?
Last April, the Philadelphia 76ers and Atlanta Hawks made the first round of the NBA playoffs surprisingly interesting. The Sixers, a 7-seed, took a 2-1 series lead over Detroit, pushing the perennial contenders to six games. And the eighth-seeded Hawks, who had finished the regular season eight games under .500, fought back from a 2-0 series hole to extend the Celtics to seven games.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron to go back to No. 23 for Cavs return
- Scott not wasting time: Lakers 'must play D'
- Noah: Bulls can defeat 'big obstacle' LeBron
- Love out for Team USA amid uncertain status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Chicago Bulls Derrick Rose #1 Black Gametime T-Shirt