AccuScore: Injury could cost Celtics
Celtics might lose homecourt edge in playoffs
- The Boston Celtics will be without All-Star Kevin Garnett for the next 2-3 weeks after he suffered a right knee strain on Wednesday against the Utah Jazz.
In terms of actual winning percentage, the Celtics have done just fine without Kevin Garnett. Last season, Boston posted a 7-2 record without Garnett, with the two losses coming in the two toughest games -- at Cleveland and at Orlando.
Eastern Conference Race
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
- Rockets turn on burners in 3rd, rout Pacers
- D'Antoni, Lakers' brass talk state of team
- Noah, Anthony decline to discuss 'gossip'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Brooklyn Nets Kevin Garnett #2 Gametime Black T-Shirt
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index