Which sophs have some work to do?
Originally Published: April 10, 2009By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Silver on tanking: 'No team is trying to lose'
- Blazers send Spurs to 2nd straight 3OT loss
- Rondo 'dying to get another ring' with Mavs
- Pierce: Wizards need to 'build better habits'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NBA Rookie 50
During the regular season, Scouts Inc.'s David Thorpe ranks the rookies and provides observations on the entire class. Rookie 50
Thorpe's weekly reports• 01/06: Who's bringing the D?
• 12/30: Big men making their mark
• 12/23: Hunting for playoff minutes
• 12/17: Mayo takes over No. 1 spot
• 12/10: Westbrook soars into top 10
• 12/02: Augustin races into top 10
• 11/26: Oden climbs back into top 10
• 11/18: Rose takes over No. 1 spot
• 11/11: Mayo jumps into top five
• 11/05: Fernandez shoots to top of the list
• 10/29: The debuts of Rose, Oden
• 10/24: Oden begins season at head of class