Scouting report: How did Webber look in his 1st game?
Updated: January 18, 2007, 1:07 AM ETBy David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
- So much for easing a player into his new surroundings. Chris Webber's first game as a Detroit Piston, a 100-99 loss to the visiting Utah Jazz, saw him taking a central role almost as soon as he hit the floor. Earlier on Wednesday, I broke down Webber's disappointing 2006-07 performance so far, in all facets of the game, and provided a preview of what we will see from Webber in Pistons colors. Now as a follow-up, here's my report on what I saw in Webber's Detroit debut.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Knicks, Jackson discussed coaching
- Noah declines to talk about Carmelo 'gossip'
- Spurs breeze past Heat with Duncan in form
- Clippers rout Lakers by record 48
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Detroit Pistons Royal Pullover Hoodie
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com