Where will Pau Gasol go? Here's nine possibilities
Updated: January 24, 2007, 5:11 PM ETBy Chris Sheridan | ESPN.com
Pau Gasol wants out of Memphis, and Grizzlies president Jerry West is probably going to trade him to keep everyone happy. But there's no guarantee a deal will happen before the Feb. 22 trade deadline, because this is not the same type of situation that Allen Iverson went through leaving Philadelphia, or Ron Artest did in leaving Indiana. West can keep Gasol and try trading him again over the summer, and if Pau doesn't like it, too bad. "There's no fire sale here," West insists. But since a Gasol trade seems inevitable -- eventually -- let's look at some of the possibilities.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe: Debut not really as 'bad as I thought'
- Cousins powers Kings to win over Mavericks
- Kings get 'proven scorer' Gay from Raptors
- Griffin leads short-handed Clips by Sixers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Memphis Grizzlies Court Sign