The top 10 coaching candidates
Originally Published: April 2, 2009By Chris Sheridan | ESPN.com
Rocky Widner/NBAE/Getty ImagesWill an eager Mike Fratello put the mic down and return to the sidelines next season?A number of very good unemployed coaches wouldn't mind another crack at the big time. But because half the league has changed coaches in the past 12 months, a limited number of openings will be available. Plus, Washington might be the only place where a coach could earn the big money that has been thrown around in recent years.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden plays spoiler in overtime at Denver
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.