Forecasting the West: How will the top teams finish?
Much has been written about the incredibly compelling race in the Western Conference this season and the upcoming playoffs. Truly, this is the best playoff race the league has ever seen. Consider the fact that with two weeks to go in the season, not one Western team has even clinched a playoff berth.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers shake early deficit to turn down Heat
- Kobe leads Lakers with 20, but Suns hold on
- Williams returns, powers Nets past Celtics
- Clippers sign veteran F Jackson to contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
John Hollinger writes for ESPN Insider.
To e-mail him, click here.
Recent columns• All-Defense teams
• How the West will finish
• Hornets stirring it up out West
• The secret to Rockets' streak success
• Which NBA records are ready to fall?
• The All-Sleeper Team
• Are centers a dying breed?
• Rating college prospects
Playoff Predictor• Does your team have plans for the playoffs?
• How the Playoff Predictor works
• Fastbreak: Who's headed for playoffs, lottery?
Rankings• Hollinger's Daily Power Rankings: Who's No. 1?
• Hollinger's PER stats
• PER stats: Point Guards
• PER stats: Shooting Guards
• PER stats: Small Forwards
• PER stats: Power Forwards
• PER stats: Centers
• PER stats: Rookies
• PER stats: International
• What is PER?
• Hollinger Team Statistics