Hollinger's Insider Gems: Jan. 15, 2009
John Hollinger gives us five observations for Thursday.
1. The curse of the No. 5 Power Ranking spot continues. The Bucks haven't been able to get out of their own way since briefly moving up to the fifth spot two weeks ago, and now the Playoff Odds have them clinging with all their might to the East's eighth spot, although still with fairly good odds (63.2 percent) of ultimately making the tournament.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Hawks' rally halts Blazers, extends streak
- LeBron return sparks Cavs to 9th win in row
- Cousins replaces Kobe on West All-Star team
- Hayward, Jazz hand Warriors 2nd loss in row