Hollinger's Insider Gems: Jan. 15, 2009
John Hollinger gives us five observations for Thursday.
1. The curse of the No. 5 Power Ranking spot continues. The Bucks haven't been able to get out of their own way since briefly moving up to the fifth spot two weeks ago, and now the Playoff Odds have them clinging with all their might to the East's eighth spot, although still with fairly good odds (63.2 percent) of ultimately making the tournament.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant out vs. Wolves with sprained big toe
- Report: Curry highlights 3-point contestants
- Kobe will have surgery on torn rotator cuff
- Crawford's hot shooting fuels Clips' comeback